1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Happy Birthday Cloe (moonmist)--July 30

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by Mulderator, Jul 23, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. Mulderator

Mulderator Thread Starter

Okay--I know this is early (her birthday is July 30), but someone's going to beat me to it if I don't do it early (not that Mulder is in the habit of being premature, mind you! :eek: )

Anyway--happy birthday Cloe--you are a TSG (and Mulder) favorite and definitely the hottest girl east or west of Halifax! ;)

In fact, Mulder is going to officially make this Cloe Birthday Week (we need more than a day) Celebration--from this Sunday to her real birthday next Sunday! This way no one will have an excuse for missing it. This thread better be 50 pages by next Sunday! ;)

Sorry Angel--you snooze, you lose! ;)

Hey--I just thought of something--this is the first birthday thread I ever started I think! :eek:

2. Mulderator

LOL--I just did a search and I started one other birthday thread in all the time I've been at TSG--here it is:

Happy 20th Birthday my dear moonmist!

:D

That was fun reading that old thread--many of the same folks still here--Toodles, Fish, valley, Angel, etc.--some no longer here, but fun nonetheless! ;)

3. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Maybe I should race to start a Christmas Thread. :p

I'll wait until at least close to Moonie's birthday for the sentiments. :p

4. poochee

poochee

Moon Mist, Happy Birthday! :)

5. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Happy Birthday...........................

6. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Happy Early Birthday Lil Sis!!! :) I'll be back on your birthday for your real birthday greeting!! :) I love you kiddo and always will! :) You hold a special place in my heart and I will NEVER forget you!! :) Love ya!! :) *Birthday Hugs Early* :) Sis Angel! :)

7. angelize56

That's not fair..I wasn't feeling well on my birthday! ;) :)

8. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

And you got spared from feeling worse. :p

9. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Sorry about the double-post, TSG didn't accept it at first.

10. angelize56

:D That was an omen JEB! :eek:

11. moonmist

moonmist

When you're right.......... you're right :p . Still looking for brownie points are ya eh??

50 pages?? ....:eek: ......... bit extreme dont ya think?? :D But it will be fun trying i guess.......;)

Thanks for the start of the Birthday Week ....... hey, and no re-gifting Mulder :mad:
    I read the old thread, it was nice...... sweet memories.... :)

12. valley

valley

awww...Mully, you old softy. :)

Cloe...i'm gonna get my birthday greeting in early so I dont miss your special day.

I wish you all the best that life has to offer. I hope that we stay friends for years to come...through thick and thin and through the ups and down. I hope you stay around and share the rest of your life with us...your eventual marriage, kids (if you have either)...each of your successes and everything else that matters to you. Happy Birthday to you and I hope you have many many more. :) *hugs*

13. Mulderator

:mad:

Two words you should never use with Mulder "old" and "softy"

She's got it already! :cool:

14. Mulderator

I made some big ones! ;)

15. moonmist

moonmist

Awwwwwwwww Val........ thanks so much, and of course, no matter what, we will always be girliefriends.....:) ......you rock!!(y)

Just a funny thought, can you imagine the look on Mulders face the day i post a wedding picture here...LOL.... someone better be able to direct paramedics to his house :p ;)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485555

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice