1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Happy Birthday dobhar!

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by angelize56, Sep 24, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

Hey dob: I saw yesterday you hadn't posted since August so I didn't make you a bd thread! Now I see you've shown up again! So [​IMG] from yesterday! [​IMG] Hope it was a good one! Feel free to drop into the coffee shop or tavern for [​IMG] and [​IMG] Take care! angel

2. dobhar

dobhar

Hi angel...

This is a very belated thanks.

Yeah I have not been on the forum for quite a bit. :( But have started up again. :D . And just in time for you to wish me another BD (Oye...I'm getting up there :eek: ) in a few weeks. :D

Thanks again!!!

3. hewee

hewee

Happy Birthday dobhar :)

I wish you the very best on your birthday. :)

4. dobhar

dobhar

Thanks HeeWee...but it's a little early...my BDay's not for another couple weeks.

It's an honest mistake as I had just replied to Angel's post of September 24, 2003. I'm a little late in thanking her :eek: OK I'm really late. Bad Kent!!! :mad:

As I stated in my post I was away for a bit but now I'm back. :D

Sorry for the confusion. :)

5. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

:D Too funny!!! ;) Hey...so I waited almost a year for your thanks!! :D Now watch for this year's birthday thread for you ON your birthday!! :p :D This gave me a much needed chuckle!! :D

6. dobhar

dobhar

I'll try...hehehe :D

7. hewee

hewee

A couple more weeks for your birthday. :eek:

Hey Marlene your a little early don't yea think. :p

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/167026

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice