HAPPY BIRTHDAY Glaswegian

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Happy Birthday Glaswegian (y) hope you have a great day up there north of the border :)

Last post by Glaswegian May 13th 2006

Hi all

Just thought I'd let you know that I won't be around as much as I used to.

We have recently moved into new offices and everything is open plan, new equipment etc. This means that too many people can see my screen! In our old office I was able to pop in and out and post during the day, but that has now become impossible.

I'll try and pop in during the evening but I'm often doing my taxi routine for my daughter and have to fight my wife for the PC, so I'll do the best I can.

Sorry about that - I really miss all the daily banter.

See you around now and again.

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Thanks for that Shamou,I knew he hadnt been around lately,but I hadnt seen that post (y) :)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Have a Very Happy Birthday Glaswegian! :) Pop in and let us know you saw this....if you see it! ;) :D

My favorite Scotsman!!! Should you pop back in for your birthday wishes.... happy birthday, darling! We miss you bunches! :( :)

Belated happy birthday Glaswegian - hope you come back soon we all miss your super wit and humour :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online