Happy birthday to me!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTJAY Many more to come. Hope you have a wonderful BD today. What a wonderful daughter to give her father a gift he really wanted. Enjoy you new toys. Thanks for the lesson in live, I never did like the other word. Anyway have a wonderful birthday. Sass-y

dustyjay

Jay
Birthday isnt till saturday but thanks very much. Just braggin that I get a new toy to put together.

Happy birthday, are all two year olds that rich? If so, I think it's time to have kids...

Todays my birthday
i have a 1 2 and 3 year old and i got nothin

:mad:

ah thats ok im just happy im alive
happy early birthday to you

dustyjay

Jay
Well I get the Mobo Next week. Actually it may be delivered as early as Saturday. I did get a 600W home theater system today though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online