HAPPY BIRTHDAY xico

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Happy Birthday to you xico (y) and many more to come ....hope you have a very happy and pleasant day :) .

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Happy Birthday my CivDeb friend xico! :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday and many, many more to come!!! (y) :) *Birthday Hugs* :)

hey xico....happy birthday (y)
good to see you're still around these parts :cool: :)

telecom69 said:
Happy Birthday to you xico (y) and many more to come ....hope you have a very happy and pleasant day :) .
Thanks telecom69! I had a pretty good one!

poochee said:
Xico...Happy Birthday!!:)
Ahhh! Age!

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly.

The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"

The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... the one that's red and has thorns."

"Do you mean a rose?"

"Yes, that's the one," replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?

:D :D

Thanks for the good thoughts, Poochee!(y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online