Happy Easter to all the coffee shop gang.

franca

Thread Starter
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
35,238
Hope you are all having a super nice day.

Thanks for the card LU.

cu take care.

Frank.
 

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
82,163
Happy Easter Frank and all the other Coffee Gang! :) Hope it's a most blessed day for all! :) Take care! angel :)
 

Sooky 47

Gone and dearly missed
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
7,281
Hope Everyone Had a Super Day !!!!
Thanks for the pictures Frank ! Beautiful BC
Hewee, Angel ..... any pie left :D
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
4,901
franca said:
Hope you are all having a super nice day.

Thanks for the card LU.

cu take care.

Frank.
Coffee shop :eek: Where iz dat? Members only? Please do tell :(

Oldie
 

franca

Thread Starter
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
35,238
oldie said:
Coffee shop :eek: Where iz dat? Members only? Please do tell :(

Oldie
Hi oldie. Sorry about that.

Go down TSG St, to Business Applictions Ave, go South 17 blocks to Random Rd, then South again till you come to this little coffee shop on the left. go in and meet the gang all are welcome. tell them hewee invited you. you'll love it.

And the coffee etc is FREE.
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2003
Messages
4,901
franca said:
Hi oldie. Sorry about that.

Go down TSG St, to Business Applictions Ave, go South 17 blocks to Random Rd, then South again till you come to this little coffee shop on the left. go in and meet the gang all are welcome. tell them hewee invited you. you'll love it.

And the coffee etc is FREE.
Thank you very much indeed (y) Very kind of you if I may say so :)

Like your humor :D You must be mature ;)

Ole Oldie
 

franca

Thread Starter
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
35,238
Sooky 47 said:
Hope Everyone Had a Super Day !!!!
Thanks for the pictures Frank ! Beautiful BC
Hewee, Angel ..... any pie left :D
Hi LU... Your very welcome, glad you liked them.

How are you, How was your week-end ?

Thanks for the e-mail, it was good to hear from you again.

I hear you had a good natter with Penny on the phone.

cu soon take care.

Frank.
 

franca

Thread Starter
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
35,238
oldie said:
Thank you very much indeed (y) Very kind of you if I may say so :)

Like your humor :D You must be mature ;)

Ole Oldie

Hi Oldie. Your welcome. Did you find it OK ?

cu Ole Frank. LOL ;)
 

Sooky 47

Gone and dearly missed
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
7,281
franca ........ we have given Oldie 2 different road maps to Tsg Coffee Shop .... and he still hasn't arrived! I think we have to lasso him !!! :)
 

franca

Thread Starter
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
35,238
Hi LU. I think your right. Do you think we should send a cab to pick him up ?.

Perhaps he dosn't like coffee. LOL.

So how are you doing to-day LU ?.

We are still on holiday till Wed, The weather has cooled down a lot from the week-end, when it got as high as +20c. but it's still nice. hope your weather has improved.

Carole said HI.

cu later take care.

Frank.
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
6,563
Hello Frank, Lu, Hewee, Angel and all the Gang

Thanks very much for the seasonal wishes. You are funny.........your directions to the Coffee Shop really made me laugh!

Yes, Lu, drinking ginger tea yesterday, lemon grass today. Grate the ginger root and steep on boiling water for three or four minutes - excellent! Ginger also makes for a nice relaxing bath if you add some to the water..........ah, but wait a minute, you lot all shower don't you, or do you have a tub? :D

Bye,
Penny. :)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Top