1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday 8dalejr.fan!

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by angelize56, Jul 24, 2006.

Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts Thread Starter

Have a very Happy Sweet 16th Birthday!! :) I hope your day is a good one and you get some nice presents and a delicious cake!! :)

2. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Happy Birthday.................

3. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Thanks!!! :D :D :D

4. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

Happy Birthday my friend :)

[​IMG]

5. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Happy birthday, fellow NASCAR fan. Maybe Jr. will win a race soon. ;)

(j/k) Have a great birthday. :p

6. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Thanks Nicole! Thanks JEBWrench :)(y)

On the NASCAR note... Nice back-to-back last place finishes by Jr. :rolleyes: (honestly my 2nd favourite driver... I guess I should change my user name ;) ), Carl Edwards' Chase hopes are virtually eliminated thanks to Tony :rolleyes: , and another finish in the 40's plus slowest at the Indy test for Michael Waltrip. None of my drivers are doing too well lol :( (n)

I'd rather have Michael Waltrip get back into the Top 35 in Owner's Points than Jr. win... Hope Jeffy falls out of the Chase too.

7. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

I'd like to see Jr. doing better, but I think he's too busy with his celebrity to worry about driving.

Over the past few years, I've really gotten behind Ryan Newman - he doesn't win much, I admit, but he sure does drive that Dodge fast. ;)

Other than that, I tend to pull for some of the older guys - Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon (Used to hate him, but now he's grown on me), Terry Labonte, etc.

Carl is fantastic to watch drive, as are a lot of the new generation. But I don't like the attitude of some of them. I remember the first race at Pocono this year when Denny Hamlin thought the track was no big deal for rookies. He learned quick. ;)

8. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Jr.'s problems over the last few weeks were not really of his making. He couldn't do anything about the blown engine (specifically the timing belt) at Loudon and Blaney trying to bump draft Jr. down the straightaway (not Blaney's fault, but Jr. was talking on the radio at the exact moment the crash occurred).

Nice job by Jeremy Mayfield when he *unintentionally* wrecked his possible future employer in that NAPA car.

Ryan Newman really hasn't done much this year. Kasey Kahne drives his Dodge faster, most of the time or at least on MOST (what the heck happened at Chicago) 1.5 mile tracks.

I would like it if either Mark Martin (a veteran in his "final final so far" year) or a rookie (Denny Hamlin) could pull off the title.

I like Carl, his backflips, his commitment to physical fitness (he could whoop Tony's butt like he said he wanted to easily), his competitive nature, and his easy going "gosh darn" personality. Always finds the bright side out of something.

Denny Hamlin and Mike Ford his crew chief were downright dominant this year at Pocono. 2 for 2 in poles, 2 for 2 in wins. Denny Hamlin credits the NASCAR simulator game I have, NASCAR Racing 2003 Season by Papyrus/Sierra (NOT ANY VIDEO GAME MADE BY EA), for helping him learn the layout of the track. Denny, Carl, Jon Wood, Jr. and a few other guys race online regularly.

Jeff Gordon is engaged again... with another model 2 years older than him. We all know how his last marriage with Brooke (coincidentally 2 years older) ended...

9. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

I think I'd credit driving ability over any video game any day. ;)

10. katonca

katonca

Happy birthday kiddo (y)

[​IMG]

11. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Thanks Dave (y)

12. katonca

katonca

You're welcome, hope you enjoyed your b'day.

13. poochee

poochee

Happy 16th Birthday!:)

14. 8dalejr.fan

8dalejr.fan

Thanks poochee (y)

15. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485991

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice