Happy Thanksgiving to All of my TSG Friends

Professionalgirl

Tina
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my TSG friends. :)

I had everything cooked the night before to ensure quality time spent with my husband on his day off work.

I am having a large Butterball Turkey breast that I cut into thick slices mixed with stuffing. I am thankful for rubbermaid containers that I can use to store the turkey and stuffing. I did not purchase a whole turkey this year because its just entirely too much meat for my husband and I. Besides, who wants to deal with pulling the meat from the carcass on thanksgiving? I would rather have more quality time with my husband (Here at home with me) on his day off work and with family via webcam. We do not have additional family arriving this year due to the covid-19 outbreak.

I already made the mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade turkey dumplings, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes with cinnamon and marshmallows and baked a Sara Lee pumpkin pie. My husband and I will also have Ocean Spray jellied cranberry sauce. I purchased cool whip to go with the pumpkin pie the day before thanksgiving and stored it in rubbermaid containers and placed it in the fridge. All I need to do today is heat it up.:)(y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online