Happy the friday the 13th

MindEraser

Hey everyone just wanted to wish everyone a happy friday the 13th :D

So whats everybodys favorite superstitions?

haha I love to see people jump at the sight of a black cat makes me crack up every time:p

Well my mum was born on the 13th
she also had a fall today on the 13 and twisted her knee
and there are 13 people coming to her barbeque tonight

MindEraser said:
Hey everyone just wanted to wish everyone a happy friday the 13th :D

So whats everybodys favorite superstitions?

haha I love to see people jump at the sight of a black cat makes me crack up every time:p
I don't worry so much about Friday the 13th's - my niece was born on that day and she is the best (y)

I hate to say that I do think twice when a black cat crosses my path or when I break a mirror - I broke my hubby's shaving mirror last month - does he get the bad luck then :confused:

Blackmirror said:
Well my mum was born on the 13th
she also had a fall today on the 13 and twisted her knee
and there are 13 people coming to her barbeque tonight
Hi Donna, sorry about your Mum :(

MindEraser

I hate to say that I do think twice when a black cat crosses my path or when I break a mirror - I broke my hubby's shaving mirror last month - does he get the bad luck then
Sorry to hear about your hubz mirror, hmmm good question though but I always thought the 7years of bad luck was suppose to go to the person who broke the mirror

dun dun dun :p

MindEraser said:
Sorry to hear about your hubz mirror, hmmm good question though but I always thought the 7years of bad luck was suppose to go to the person who broke the mirror

dun dun dun :p
eeeekkkk:eek:

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
Yesterday was one of the worst days I have had at work in a very long time. Happy 13th humbug.

I had the day off but it's always been lucky for me. :cool: I won a free Super 7 lotto ticket. Woot!

This teenager was very lucky. ;)

PC Nigel Wilson of Thorpe Wood road policing unit was the first one to arrive at the scene said:
From what we have heard from witnesses the person accidentally drove into the house.
Top-notch cop work there :p ...nothing gets by them ;) ... just like in my town, Canada.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts