Hard Disk Failure for the 2nd time

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

akosyaini

Hi guys its my first time here, and i'm sorry if i posted it on the wrong category or forums, but i really need help. i bought this Acer Laptop 5750 , I've been using it for 1 month now and last week i received this message "Windows Detected Hard Disk Problem" and what i did i just chainge my Internal Hard disk, and after 4 days my new hard disk is all having this message i need help, coz i cant buy another one and after one week it will display again this failure message. what should i do ? i try to install OS and its say "You cannot install on this disk it might fail soon"

Attachments

dai

it will be under warranty

rma it/take it back to point of purchase

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts