Hard Drive Backup

Trex142

I would like to backup 3 hard drives to a 12TB hard drive. I cannot copy and paste because of some file and folder permissions. Can someone recommend software to easily backup my hard drives to another hard drive?

Goddess-Bastet

Virginia
Macrium Reflect is my go-to imaging software.
The free version will create Full & Differential while the paid version will also create incremental, has Image Guardian which protects the backup from Ransomware, file & folder backup, redeploy to new hardware & more.
https://www.macrium.com/product-comparison

zx10guy

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Since you have this under the Windows Server section, I assume this is for a business. If so, you have to bite the bullet and get Enterprise level backup software. These software suites will allow you to backup a running server without the need to power it down. The software will be able to get around file locking issues due to running programs or services. The software will also have dedup and compression algorithms which will help reduce the size of the backups you're generating.

Some solutions to consider are Commvault, Netbackup, Avamar, and Tivoli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online