Hard Drive delimma - dated need upgrades

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

photogokla

Been photoging it for several years now and have been buying externals when needed - I have 4 separate external drives with near 8TB filled and want to consolidate all drives into one and back up. Thoughts please

I know I am working on borrowed time ty in advance

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hi photogokla, and welcome to TSG.

If you consider your photo files as highly valuable and irreplaceable you should be considering some kind of cloud or offsite backup. It does little good to keep the primary and backup drives in the same place if they can both be lost due to burglary, fire, or some natural disaster such as a flood or earthquake.

photogokla

Hi photogokla, and welcome to TSG.

If you consider your photo files as highly valuable and irreplaceable you should be considering some kind of cloud or offsite backup. It does little good to keep the primary and backup drives in the same place if they can both be lost due to burglary, fire, or some natural disaster such as a flood or earthquake.
suggestions???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online