Hard drive failure??????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Aodmystic

Ok so heres whats going on.... When I go to play a game on my computer it will only go so far then my screen goes black and then the monitor goes into standby (flashing yellow light)... So yah what do you guys think it is..

the game it's self probably, your computer's still on when it does that right?? Could be that your video card does not support that game. When I had a 4 MB video card my monitor would go black and nothing would happen

Michael

Aodmystic

Ummmm I can definately tell you that the video card suuports the game... ATi Radeon 9600 All-In-Wonder and Im trying to play BF2 and its worked before im on a brandnew install of Windows XP Home and I dont know what the deal is...

valis

well, if does everything else work, such as windows itself? Or is it only the game that is crashing?

Aodmystic

My computer locks up if eventually but running the game makes it happen a lot quicker... Like if the computer runs for a while (15 min), nothing will open and the only things that work are the things that are already open....

valis

reboot, go to start, run, eventvwr.msc and see what in apps or system has the big red exclamation point. Post back here with the info.

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online