hard-drive is not being read

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smokiestars

i am in the process of upgrading, i am having trouble with the hard drive. the new comp has a 1.2 g processor. now when i take the hard drive from this comp and connect it to the new comp nothing happens. however all the test i run up until the installition of the hard drive have been fine. i can take any one of the other hard drives and they too will work. just not the one i want. its a western digital (cavier) model hard drive. the new motherboard is a soyo, any suggestions at all? anyone?

smokiestars

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online