Hard Drive Recovery Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

c_wilson

Hi,

I have an external Samsung 160 gb hard drive that was loaded with about 90 gig of music. I tried cloning it to a brand new Maxtor larger 250 gb drive. The clone said it finished successfully and now when I plug EITHER drive in, it shows they both are empty. The crazy thing about the original Samsung drive is that it only shows it having ONE 30gb partition. I am assuming somehow my partition that actually had the music on it has been corrupt or damaged to where it can't be read. When ever I try to access to drive through 'my computer' it asks me if I want to format!!??? I know all this data MUST be on this drive.. Why does it say the drive only has one 30gb parition? Any help would be appreciated! Its making me sick to my stomach to think all my music could be lost! :(

Thanks.

Chris

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online