Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard to read because of constant flipping back to top

716 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  mebuckster 
#1 ·
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 260 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3839 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 195 GB (109 GB Free); D: 10 GB (5 GB Free); F: 109 GB (0 GB Free); G: 258 GB (258 GB Free); H: 0 GB (0 GB Free); J: 39 GB (33 GB Free);
Motherboard: FOXCONN, 2AB7
Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus Free Edition 2014, Disabled
Why, when trying to scroll down through or after stopping to read a paragraph, does it suddenly flip back to the top of the article? This has been going on for past several months. Is there any "setting" I can employ to stop this? It is extremely annoying.

#2 ·
Since you posted in Web & Email I assume you are having the issue in a browser. Don't you want to tell us which one? Does it occur in any other programs?

In which applications (Notepad, word processor, spreadsheet program, etc.) do you know that this problem does not occur?

#3 ·
Since you posted in Web & Email I assume you are having the issue in a browser. Don't you want to tell us which one? Does it occur in any other programs?

In which applications (Notepad, word processor, spreadsheet program, etc.) do you know that this problem does not occur?
I am just now seeing your reply. I thought I would be notified via email when a reply occurred. It occurs on anything I click on in sites such as Komando, Dave's letter, AskLeo, etc. Does not occur on spreadsheet programs. Was just now trying to read AskLeo and gave up because of the constant flipping back to the top of his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.