Hardware Clone?!?!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

smullen

Good Folks…

I have a question and hope you can help or aim me at others who may?..

I have a consulting business and that business is dependent on my GIS mapping tools for Planning.

That consists of a big laptop and ArcGIS software, Printers / Plotters, etc.

-

While my system is starting to get a little older (One uses XP), I started to fear catastrophic something,…

So learned about Cloning my Hard Drives…that feels good to know you can survive a Crash…

But What about the Hardware Crash?! So For both my Mac and my Dell Dimension M90 I bought identical Hardware from Ebay.

Put the Cloned Hard Drives into the Duplicat Hardware and Away they Went… Perfect clones functioning…

So I tried my new Dell Latitude… Cloned the Hard Drive… Purchased a Duplicate Dell Box …. But when I put the Cloned HD into the New Dup Latitude… ‘Says Can’t Find Bootable Drive’??

Any Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts