Hardware denying computer acces

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

problematicPC

Hello, my computer when ever i turn it on normaly, after it goes past the windows loading screen it will go blue say there is hardware not installed properly, you get the drill, so i went into safe mode, (what im running the PC in right now) 2 windows poped up when i logged into the administrator account saying "found new hardware", Video controler and video controler (VGA compatable). i then ran 3 differnt virus busters, one after the other but for some reason only one of them worked, the other 2 closed down after 2 minuites of being up and from there kept saying it was corupt or that i didnt have suficient permtion to open it. after that i went into the device manager to look for the not working/installed devices when yes, 2 devices called Video controler and video controler (VGA compatable) were yellow question marks with a black exclmation mark in the corner if their icons. i tried to update them and both of them said "drivers not found on computer". so i tried uninstalling them and reseting the PC but it didnt help, so i went back into safe mode to find they were back and were still saying "found new hard ware"

my PC specs are,
System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Home Edtion
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Computer:
Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
2.99GHz, 1.00 GB or RAM

I dont know who the manufacturer of the video controlers are or who there installed to.:( If anyone has any idea what to do from where i got stuck and let go, please tell me.

dustyjay

Jay
Please post your system specs, To include Make and model System if Big Box, or same info for the following it custom or home built, Mother Board (including Revision number), Processor (Exact Model Number), Ram, Video Card, Hdd(s), Optical Drive(s), Power Supply Manufacturer Model, Wattage and Amperage on the +12V Rails, OS, and any other peripherals installed on the motherboard.

problematicPC

is there a way or somthing i can get that will get all of those for me at once, instead of having to get them all at once. because im leaving where i am here soon and this is where the computer is, i wabt to try and get it fixed before i leave in about 4 hours

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online