1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hardware error

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Lennert, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennert

Lennert Thread Starter

Hello,

About a week ago i put my own pc together. Everything worked great until two days ago, all of a sudden the screen freezes and some weird scratchy sounds came out of my music installation.From then on when i booted it wouldn't get throught POST. Then that seemed to be a compatibility error between RAM and mobo. I solved that with the MEMOK button.
    Then at last I could get into my BIOS but when windows started loading it freezed and BSOD's started popping up like PFN List corrupt and IRQL Not Less or Equel and some more i can't remember. So then I first tried getting in through my bootable windows dvd. But still after it said windows loading or something it still freezed and still BSOD's popped up. So then I updated my BIOS to the latest version and i managed to get into windows installation but at around 30% it freezed because of some HDD error, i formatted my HDD disk then but that didn't matter.

Can anyone plz help me with this, i'm kinda getting desperate. I tried almost everything like trying every single RAM stick to clearing CMOS to switching PCIe2.0 slot for my GPU. I really don't know now what to do!

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/969895

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice