1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hardware for software

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by itzme546, Dec 7, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. itzme546

itzme546 Thread Starter

What would be the minimum hardware requirement to run software development programs such as visual studio, android studio as well as run decent games.

2. Lanctus

Lanctus

The Visual Studio requirements depend on which version you are using (2013, 2015, 2017?). For Android Studio, here are the hardware requirements I know:
    1. RAM - 8 GB (preferred)
    2. HDD - 20 GB :- Updated SDKs, Data files, etc (preferred)
    3. At least 8-10 GB free in your C Drive so that the programs will be having enough space to process while running.
    For playing computer games, that is far too broad of a question. It greatly depends on what kind of games you want to play (some are far more graphic and resource hungry than others), what your current system can handle (ex: an i3 processor vs an i7 have a big ability difference), your RAM capabilities, and the list could go on. What make and model number is your computer?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1200728