1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hardware needs for graphic design, animations, promotion

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mandy24, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mandy24

mandy24 Thread Starter

What hardware do you need for a team of 3 multi-media developers which are responsible for graphic design, animations, and promotional material? I need a computer configuration that would meet the functions of the team yet the least expensive
    Also, I really need to know what are the TOP two MOST important computer parts you would need to consider for the team computers and why? what general specifications would you recommend

Thank you very much.
    I only need a very broad answer, I know this isn't much information.

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

When you say "animations" do you mean 3-5 minutes long works ? Like for TV ads ? Or are you talking about Jurassic Park feature length movies? What software are you using for that? The software tools's requirement determines the hardware. The software vendor site will give you the specs you need. Animation hardware requirements will trump graphics design requirements, meaning animation s/w has demands for better / more expensive hardware. And what is "promotion material" ? Flyers, computer kiosks?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Noahoscar986 likes this.
  3. dlipman

dlipman

First Name:
    David
    64bit OS
    16GB RAM
    i5 or i7 CPU
    System capable of at least two if not three monitors.
    • Monitor 1 - 24" ~ 25"
    • Monitor 2 - 17" ~ 25"
    • Monitor 3 - 17" ( maybe )
    2TB Storage

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1222711

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice