1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hardware problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by imran001, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. imran001

imran001 Thread Starter

Hii sir, my computer is not starting instead it is displaying "cable not connected" and even i have replaced the display cable with the new one but no use at all. Can u please help me to solve this problem?

2. lynx1021

lynx1021

Please provide as much detail about your computer as possible.
    Need to know the, Operating system, motherboard , is it a manufactured computer (like dell) or custom build ; ie exact MB, exact CPU, exact GPU, Monitor cable, exact ram, exact pw supply, etc. Do not post 16gig of ram; post the exact brand and mode/part# do that for ALL of your parts.
    Can you hear the fans running? Is completely dead or just no monitor signal?

3. imran001

imran001 Thread Starter

Ram - DDR2, 2gb
    Motherboard - intel /
    OS - WINDOWS 7
    Haa s sir fans are running
    Monitor displaying "cable not connected"

4. lynx1021

lynx1021

Is it a manufactured computer (like dell) or custom build? Need the model or open it up and get the motherboard number. It is possible your video card has failed or your motherboard, need more info.

5. imran001

imran001 Thread Starter

Sir i will reply on Saturday about that information as i came to hostel for writing exams of btech exams.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1208716

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice