1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hardware purchase

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by AlMujtahid, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AlMujtahid

AlMujtahid Thread Starter

I wanted to know what poeople here thought abount online purchasing of hardware. i have done it a few times but never for a mobo or processor. What are good reliable sites not only in CS and delivery but also quality of the producst they ship?

NewEgg
    Nerds.net

Just to name a few.

2. McTimson

McTimson

I've bought a motherboard and CPU from googlegear.com, they were very good, and I also bought a mobo/CPU from newegg.com, who were also very good. I've bought tons of things off of eBay, RAM, hubs, hard drives, and other random computer parts, and all my experiences have been good with that. I've also bought some fans and LED's from www.svc.com, and from www.xoxide.com, both of which I had no problems with.

3. AlMujtahid

AlMujtahid Thread Starter

Thanks a lot McTimson. I've been getting quick, good replies from you. I appreciate it.

4. MCP

MCP

I've always used TCWO.com, and I've never had a problem with them. ;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/153091

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice