1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hardware to read pdf novels/textbooks

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by asudevan, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. asudevan

asudevan Thread Starter

Hi...I use my laptop to read pdf novels & textbooks, which is quite a pain though. Is there any hardware (which is probably about the size of a novel) which would allow me to read my pdf stuff?

2. johnsonwk2

johnsonwk2

Not that I know of. If you got a tablet pc though you could fold down the screen and set it in your lap like a book.

3. brdalderson

brdalderson

If you have a PSP you could downgrade it and run a custome homebrew app that alows you to view PDF files, other wise a couple of companys have things that are kinda like overgrown PDAs and they just run PDF and word files and the like. I have seen one before in a PC magazine but i cant remember the brand name.
    A quick look through shop bot or a search on google would probably get you some answers.
    The other option is download a program if you have a PDA and view them on that.

Or the easiest option.... Invest in a printer and just print the reports :p

Anyways if I remember what the device was called I'll post it here.

4. TheOutcaste

TheOutcaste

5. asudevan

asudevan Thread Starter

Thank u guys!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701831

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice