1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hardware: western digital exturnal harddisk

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by crashoverride, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashoverride

crashoverride Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU B800 @ 1.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 1899 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, 821 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 286178 MB, Free - 262315 MB; D: Total - 14801 MB, Free - 1646 MB; E: Total - 4055 MB, Free - 1108 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 3672
    Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Disabled

hi i have a 1.5 tb western digital external hard drive (model type) my book essential with a 2.0 usb connection and wall outlet power supply and the problem is it had corrupted data so i tryed to fix it with checkdisk (chkdsk /f I:) and made it worst no its in unallocated state with no drive letter and can not be assessed and i have no idea what to do thanx you to any one who my be able to help

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. simsboy27

simsboy27

Hello...
    Welcome to Tech Support Guy!
    First, I'd advise you to remove your contact info off the thread as it is not required. We will reply to you on this thread.
    I would recommend using this program for reformatting your hard drive.
    EaseUs Partition Tool
    Many people use this tool on this forum and it should be able to help you.

NOTE: This tool will completely reformat your hard drive and will erase all data on it.

3. valis

valis Moderator

heyya crash, welcome to TSG. I've edited your post, as putting your contact info in a public board is a very easy way to get on spamlists.

thanks,

v

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089045

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice