Harware acceleration=Halo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HALOdUdE

I HAVE A PROBLEM. I played all types of online multiplayer games but since 3 months ago i couldn't play any online multiplayer games except Age OF Empires. My favorite game was Halo which whenever i tried to play it now its saying hardware acceleration disabled, but its on. Its turned to full under display tab and whenever i try to run "DXDIAG" under run in the start menu. its saying no such file found. But i have installed it from microsoft.com Several times. (ANY SUGGESTIONS?)

Dude, like I've been saying to everybody else a hundred thousand times, find a friggin patch... the latest one should clear up any problems a conflicts with the system and program...

Hotshot: Are you trying to draw people away from the site. Last warning dude. CHILL!

Sorry HALOdUdE, som1 will assist you shortly.

Yeah, I've had some real bad experience w/ Halo for PC (I suspect it's overall just a very poorly made program) When i first installed it, it ran fine, then a week later, The "dxdiag" error came up, then a few weeks later, it ran again and has ever since. But ALL along, it has run incredibly slow even on the lowest settings and I know my comp has enough horsepwer. Anyway, enough complaining...

If you're trying to run dxdiag, you can't just type it in the run window--you have to find the app in the depths of your hard drive, meaning somewhwere in c:/windows
I just searched for it.

It didin't help me when i ran it, but hey, give it a go. Maybe it 'll get it to work in another month.... ....?

I never liked halo for pc, not to mention not alotta people even play it when i check the games.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online