1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Has Anyone Played Insane?

Discussion in 'Games' started by gazza_d, Nov 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gazza_d

gazza_d Thread Starter

Insane, has to be one of the best offroading games ever. have any of you people played it?

2. PcKiller

PcKiller

I have it.

3. BrianHed

BrianHed

I had a friend that always chose the hovercraft and would try to collide with the big trucks at top speed. Just a riot to play!

4. gazza_d

gazza_d Thread Starter

yeah. i mean the free roam is fun just bcause the landscapes. you can pick it up new for under £10!!
    anyway, visit www.insaneheat.com and www.insanegarage.com for xtra maps and vehicles. i have got about 20 xtra vehicles and 5 more maps.

EDIT hmmm..... www.insanegarage.com seems 2 have mysteriously dissapeared!:(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!