1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Has Anyone Used Pinnacle Studio 8 Or 9?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by daynascreate, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. daynascreate

daynascreate Thread Starter

I Just Need To Know How Exactly To Get A Music File To Play During The Menu Screen At The Beginning Of A Burned Dvd?? I Tried Several Things, But Still Can't Get It. I Am New With Pinnacle.

2. afsbz31489

afsbz31489

In the movie editor, you have to click on the frame you want to edit, which in this case would be the menu screen. No go to the sound editor and add whatever sound file you would like. Adjust the amount of time the frame is viewable to match the sound track you want to use. I use pinnacle studio version 9. Love the program. Hope this helps.

3. daynascreate

daynascreate Thread Starter

Thanks A lot. I played around with it some last night, and I finally figured out some about the Menu Screen. I just keep getting crashes sometimes, and it says it has encountered a problem and needs to close. Has that happened to you??

4. afsbz31489

afsbz31489

Make sure you have plenty of memory and that there are no other program running that would use up the available resources. When I do have this problem, rebooting and then entering the program helps to eliminate the possibility of a freeze up.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329712

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice