Tech Support Guy banner

Has Anything Made you Smile or Warmed Your Heart Lately?

32K views 512 replies 20 participants last post by  Tildy 
#1 ·
During these trying times and amid the devastation and hardships many people are facing with the Covid-19 pandemic, I thought we may enjoy a thread where we can post anything we've seen related to the current crisis that has managed to put a smile on our faces or even allowed us to dare to chuckle despite everything that's going on around us. It's by no means intended to make light of or mock the situation (and any such content will be immediately deleted) but everyone handles stress differently and perhaps some light-hearted fare would be welcome to help us lift our moods if even only for a brief moment.

So please share any stories of how people are coming together to help each other or amusing videos of how people are keeping themselves and others occupied or entertained. There are a lot of feel-good stories out there and this is a time when we need them more than ever without feeling guilty about it.

I'll start with this cute video I saw this morning of a Puppy "singing" new lyrics to Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" called "The Pets will Thrive". I'm sure many pets are feeling this way. It sure put a smile on my face this morning.

#108 ·
Yes, almost ready to speak out.
My daughter had three Pointers, all rescue dogs ( sadly two now) and they would sit like that in the kitchen while she was preparing their dinner. They did not move a muscle until she gave the word for them to go to their eating area (which was the main floor laundry room) and they went one by one. So orderly.
Otherwise they are cheeky rascals.:LOL:

#119 ·
I think we've got at least one of these in Memphis. I just wish we had the sign ...

Tire Motor vehicle Rectangle Automotive tire Font