Has Recovered from serious error!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Y4J

For some reason, now when I have been turning on my laptop lately, a window pops up right when everything loads up and it says "Windows has recovered from a serious error." Now I have had that window before if windows blue screened, but this window has been coming up after I normally shut down the laptop, and everything had worked fine while I was on it. I did recently blue screen, but I haven't after that yet I still get that window. The error report says this stuff..

"this error report includes: information regarding the condition when the problem occurred, the operating system version and computer haridware in use, and the ISP address of your computer."

"THE FOLLWOING FILES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS ERROR REPORT
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini041604-04.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Y4J\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER4.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml"

So any ideas on what's going on?

By the way, I'm running Windows XP Pro.

Y4J

I downlaoded the patch and it did nothing, but when I did that page thing is said, it worked. THanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online