1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Haunted State House in N.C. ??

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by n2gun, Feb 18, 2003.

1. n2gun

n2gun Thread Starter

Study Finds Ghost at N.C. Statehouse
    The Associated Press
    RALEIGH, N.C.

A haunted Statehouse? Paranormal researchers who set up shop in the state Capitol in November have released findings that include a sighting of a specter in Reconstruction-era clothing sitting in the third chair in the third row of the old House chambers.

Patty Ann Wilson of the Ghost Research Foundation documented the finding.

"I knew if I looked directly at him, he would disappear," Wilson said. "He wasn't in any way aggressive or threatening or scary."

The investigators also have photos of floating orbs of energy and a recorded whisper.

Durham's Rhine Research Center, one of the world's oldest institutions of paranormal study, invited Wilson and other ghost hunters to investigate suspected area haunts last year.

With their infrared video cameras, electromagnetic field detectors and thermal probes, they found enough to make longtime Capitol staffers suspect there might be something to the tales they've swapped of floorboards creaking and heavy doors squeaking.

"I don't know that I would say I'm a ghost-believer at this point," said Capitol historian Raymond Beck, "but there is some fairly compelling evidence that there is something paranormal going on here."
    Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2003

Is it an upset Liberal? :D :D :D

2. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Nah! It's Casper fooling around! :D

3. GreenIs

GreenIs

I love hearing about ghost stories.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119511

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice