1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Have a Win/Mac cd, need to burn a copy, help!

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by Bob Opla, Dec 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Opla

Bob Opla Thread Starter

I have a cd here at work. If you put it into a Mac, the mac installer comes up. If you put it into a windows box the windows installer comes up. I need to burn some copies of it. How do I get it to work properly with toast? I can only get the Mac installer to burn. I'm buring with toast 4.1.2 on a mac.

2. subaruwrx

subaruwrx

the pc files may not burn if you are using a MAC. You may have to rename them. If you have a burner on your PC, use cd copy or "Disk Juggler" to directly copy the disc onto a blank. I would do that just in case, because the mac may truncate file names or change ifle types when burning, so it wont work right...
    --Adam

3. Rockn

Rockn

Do a copy in RAW mode....it will copy bit and should work fine.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/60914

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice