Have Adware that Adware isn't picking up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bbyboop1977

I all ready ran Adware and Spybot. Then I ran Norton and it picked up 12 adware files, but when I run Adware it doesn't pick them up at all. When I ask Norton to delete them it comes back as failed.

file name:------- threat name
320276093.dat ------ Adware.IGetNet
32028078.dat ----- Adware.IGetNet
43887843.dat ----- Adware.IGetNet
backup-20040307-222916-833.dll ------- Adware.WhistleHelp
bljase.dll -------- Adware.Binet
Dc22.dll ------ Adware.Binet
Dc23.dll ----- Adware.Binet
mjnTem.exe ------ Adware.StatBlaster
nFb.exe ------ Adware.StatBlaster
SNHelper.dll ----- Adware.NDotNet
updaterInstall112.exe----- Adware.Keenval
WinWildApp.exe ----- Adware.StatBlaster

How do I get rid of this???? Thanks

Download HijackThis from here & unzip it into it's own, permanent folder, not a temporary one. Start HJT & press the scan button. When the scan is finished the scan button will change to save. Save the log to a text file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET.

bbyboop1977

Well thanks, but I don't have any problems anymore. I had to restore my computer. Long story short, they are not there any more. Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts