have i helped you solveld problems

have i helped fix problems (pols arn't fun)

• yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • helped get closer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
You are spamming our boards. There is no reason to post three polls in Random in only one day.

Goodbye John

This is the guy awile back while i was trying to help 2 people in the chat while TSG was down that kept blurting random useless help and just making things more confusing for all 3 of us.

jd_957

Banned
just a thought. if account disabled. should the post not be 'locked'?

Stoner

Banned
Hi jd :D

The mods see fit in, their infinite wisdom, to leave such threads open so members can heckle the banned member with out retribution......apparently.. what goes around....comes around :D_:D

smilin' Jack :D

Yeah, Like this.;)

cheese said:
This is the guy awile back while i was trying to help 2 people in the chat while TSG was down that kept blurting random useless help and just making things more confusing for all 3 of us.
But Cheese, in his other thread he says you two are close friends.:eek:

Toddles18 said:

I wish I had one of those buttons for real life.

Would be sweet wouldn't it? The kids or dog or whatever get on your nerves, ban them for a week. After they come back if they continue to harrass you. PERMANANT BANISHMENT!

:D

Shadow Bea

Cherished forever in our hearts
mightyqueenc said:
ewwww Pilates sound like I might have to move something! :p :D
Hey :p anyone who can type with her feet on the desk :eek: would not have a problem :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online