1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Have no sound to my HP laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gsmj, Sep 17, 2019.

1. gsmj

gsmj Thread Starter

My new HP laptop stream has no sound, it worked fine yesterday morning
    now it does not. I have tried everything to fix it with out any luck. I get message
    that (No Audio output device is found) when I put my cursor on the sound icon.
    I also get a code 19 in the registry when I have tried to update the audio driver.

Please help me with this problem. I need the sound very much for my computer.

Thank,
    gsmj

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Take it back and complain. A new computer should not have problems. Perhaps there is a hardware problem. No audio output device found could be a failure of the sound chip on the motherboard. Let it be examined and fixed under warranty.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1233100

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice