having a 3 second delay with my MSN 6.2.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ankit

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MSN Messenger 6.2.0137

I Was just wondering if this folder is the problem that is causing my msn to give me a 3 second delay. If this is not the folder please help.. thankyou:)

if it is the folder do i remove it by left clicking on the file and deleting it from there?..

Ankit

My msn 6.2 is giving me a 3 second delay with my messaging..This has been happing for the past week or so. I've had this 6.2 for acouple of week, and this problem started to happen about a week or 2 ago. This is really getting on my nervs. Can anyone please help me.

Thanks alot ..!!!!!

you're being spyed on m8....

Taken from LSP´s website:

This type of software is known as a Layered Service Provider or LSP, a piece of software that can be inserted into the Windows TCP/IP handler like a link in a chain. Unfortunately, this type of software is sometimes quietly installed by unrelated software such as file-sharing programs, sneaking onto a system unannounced. In fact, in many cases, the user does not know of its existance until something goes wrong, and he/she can no longer access Web sites. Common offenders include New.net* (NEWDOTNET) and WebHancer*, which are often bundled with file-sharing utilities, DVD player software, and other free downloads. LSP-Fix repairs the Winsock LSP chain by removing the entries left behind when LSP software is removed by hand (or when errors in the software itself break the LSP chain), and removing any gaps in the chain.....

Available at: http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online