1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Having a problem installing sr-1a service pack in O2K

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by axis77, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axis77

axis77 Thread Starter

When ever I do a clean install of windows 98 se and then install Office 2000 Premium, and then I try to install sr-1a service pack for office 2000 I get this error that says "cannot install contact microsoft" something to that effect any suggestions, also this doesnt happen all the time only on some pc's

2. axis77

axis77 Thread Starter

microsoft office 2000 sr-1 update did not complete successfully. for assistance, contact microsoft technical support.
    see the log file:eek:ffice 2000 sr-1 setup (0001).txt
    Error: The file, c:\docume~1\admini~1\locals~1\temp\sr1patch\{0DC0F122-1B1C-11D4-AED6-00C04F022C53}, has an invalid size. This is the actual message I receive

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/268758

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice