1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Having major problems with CSGO (becus of computer) HELP!

Discussion in 'Games' started by bjuv, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjuv

bjuv Thread Starter

Hello guys, im having major problems while playing counter strike - global offensive im having big FPS drops the game stutters and is not running smooth what so ever.. And ive tried everything known to me to fix the problem!

My computer specs are

Specs:
    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz
    Manufacturer Intel
    Speed 3.1 GHz
    Number of Cores 4

Video Card
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
    Manufacturer NVIDIA
    Chipset GeForce GT 730
    Dedicated Memory 1.9 GB
    Total Memory 3.9 GB

Memory
    6.0 GB

Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
    Service Pack 1
    Size 64 Bit
    Edition Home Premium

And im using a Asus 120hz computer screen.

Atm im running CSGO on 800x600 with lowest setting on everything and ive turned off everything on my computer apart from csgo.
    Ive replaced configs, fixed rates etc etc. But without any luck at all, and i have been googling my problem for the last 3 month's but without succes!

Anyone got any ideas?

Best regards
    Bjuv

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1167353

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice