Having one set of headphones be classed as two separate playback devices

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tidusjnr

Hiya, so I'm wanting to record myself playing video games and am wanting to separate the audio from my game from the audio coming from skype while I do this while still having both play through the same headphones.

At the moment when I record I get the both the skype conversation I'm having and the game audio through at the same time, I want to isolate them to separate playback devices while having them both play through my headphones.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online