1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

having problems installing hp4215 software from CD

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by alphonso55, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alphonso55

alphonso55 Thread Starter

When I first bought this 4215 all in one I tried installing the full software from the Cd and it always locked up toward the end of the installation, so I went to Hp's website to download the drivers and at the time they had 2 sets of drivers, a limited set for dialup connection about 48MB and one over 300 MB, the full set, for high speed connections, Well... at that time I had dialup so I installed the 48 MB set, Well now I have a high speed connection and went to HP's website to find to my dismay, that they no longer have the drivers for Win98SE anymore, Is there anywhere that I can obtain the full set of drivers(300 MB) for download? Thanks.

2. zyper95

zyper95

As of July 2007, HP will no longer be able to offer software driver downloads or replacement CD ordering for Windows 98, 98 Second Edition (SE), or Windows Millennium (Me) for your HP printer, all-in-one, camera, or scanner. Microsoft has stopped providing and supporting certain files related specifically to Windows 98 SE, and this change affects all technology companies. HP, along with other technology companies, is no longer able to use selected components in support of Windows 98SE, which has an impact on our software strategy for Windows 98, Windows 98 SE, and Windows Me. Just use your current driver.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/597031

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice