Having problems installing win7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Poisons123

Hello guys. I'm new here. My name is Gabriel and I ran in a bit of trouble.
So, my PC started acting out wired. While I was playing different games, it started closing my games up without any real reason, and closing my webpages with different network errors. (Note: I worked with no issued for like 5 months.)

Okay, so I decided to reinstall my OS. And I thought to my self that I should install win10. It installed properly then after the installation, i gone on with the driver installations. Then the first errors came with the installation of the motherboard. Different errors every time I tried. After a while, I managed to install them. After that, I tried installing the Video card drivers. Again, errors. After a while again. I managed to install them. It look good. It was working. Then the next day. Opened my pc and I got blue screened every time I tried to log on my profile. With different error messages every time. So I decided I install the win7 again, and I got here because it doesn't let me install it and it says the file could not be read(Missing or corrupt). Changed my Hard disk, win7 cd. Event tried installing with a win memory stick. It won't work. Please help me Identify the issue so I can fix or take it to a PC Service.

PC SPECS:
Processor: Intel I5 skylake 2.8 ghz 6th gen
Video Card: Sapphire Nitro OC radeon rx 460 4GB
RAM Memory: 2x 4GB Patriot Viper dual Channel 21xx ghz
Power Source: 600 W power source
HDD: Toshiba HDD 1TB
Motherboard: MSI B150M Gaming Pro Motherboard

Thanks for your time reading this!
Best regards
-Gabriel

simian

Account Closed
Hello and welcome to TSG forums. :)

After readin your post there's only assumptions of what may or may have not happened or what causes maybe. It really wasnt clear what issues were, except that you tried a few different methods and experienced errors...

Moving on...

Please ensure you read these instructions and carry them out, if there is any step/instruction(s) you dont understand, please ask about it, I will try my best to clarify any queries.

Its important that any errors from here on, are documented by screenshots or using your phone to take pictures of such errors and posting them in your replies, that's more important and helps people looking to help you, to be better informed and thus help you get past the issue.

We wont use the download Windows 7 installer you have, I've no way of determining its origin or health so it best if we start fresh.

Things you will need
  • A working PC with a DVD burner or USB ports.
  • An empty DVDR Disc at least 4.7GB big or and empty USB of 5GB minimum (If you format it all existing data will be lost)
  1. First download your Windows 7 ISO from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7
  2. USB/DVD Tool download and read instructions from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/windows-usb-dvd-download-tool
  3. Burn a DVD or create Bootable USB with the Tool from Step 2 using the Win 7 ISO you download in Step 1.
  4. Take that DVD/USB to the PC you wish to reinstall and start installation procedure.
Note: I prefer Bootable USB, so if you are OK with creating one go this route, because its faster on installing that using physical media.

Reminder: Any errors please document them, take a picture in focus with your mobile and upload it here attaching t to your reply.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts