1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

having problems with logitech Vantage usb headset

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by 4thson, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4thson

4thson Thread Starter

well i just bought this thing about 3 days ago so i absolutely know its not shot

for the first couple of hours that i had it it worked and then every time thereafter it kept giving me a *found new hardware* message every time i plugged it back in after it quit working

ive checked system 32 and made sure that all plug and play things such as USBAUDIO and what have u are there since this particular headset has no drivers and is listed there and nothings missing also im pretty sure its unmuted and i just cant seem to get this thing to work

i hear nothing from the headphones and no one hears anything from my mic

i use a creative blaster Audigy SE soundcard
    can anyone help with this?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/763772

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice