Having Trouble Adjusting Screen Image

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HowdeeDoodee

I am having trouble adjusting the screen display. For example, on this screen where it says Home Podcast or Forum Rules, the lines are squeezed together so the lines overlap each other. Can someone help me adjust the screen display so I get a more realistic image? It is an adjustment issue but I do not know what to adjust or how to adjust the image.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Here are the screen image details and monitor info's.

General Information :
Product ID : ACR024E
Model : V213HL
Serial Number : LSJ0D0018513
Manufacture : Week 5of2012
Video Input Type : Analogic
Max. Horiz./Vert. Size : 48 cm / 29 cm
Monitor Size : 22.1 inches (estimated)
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Gamma Factor : 2.2
DPMS Active-Off : No
DPMS Suspend : Yes
DPMS Standby : Yes
EDID Version : 1.3

Features :
Maximum Resolution : 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
Horizontal frame rate : 31 - 83 kHz
Vertical frame rate : 56 - 76 Hz
Bandwidth : 170 MHz

dai

go into the video card software nvidia control panel and adjust screensize

amd should have a similar setting

HowdeeDoodee

I am totally perplexed. I.E. displays fine. FF displays with blocks cut off at the top of the page. What is the issue here? The site indystar.com display is fine in I.E., while FF displays with colored blocks cut in half. Text blocks are not so bad in FF.

HowdeeDoodee

Well, Flash Player was installed but the problem remains. The icons on the desktop look a little squeezed or elongated on the horizontal. Any suggestions?

dai

see if there is a update to firefox,try reinstalling it

HowdeeDoodee

I already tried an update about an hour ago. No change. The problem only seems to be in FF not IE. Weird.

HowdeeDoodee

I tried that. Nothing happens. Some lines at the top of the page are nearly hidden. Some text, whether the text is actually text or graphics, nearly disappears. There is no real change whether I zoom in or zoom out.

dai

i cannot suggest anything else,nothing matches on researching the problem

i have never used firefox so not familiar with it's settings

try an older version

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online