Having Trouble Answering Replies

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I clicked on the URL links in my E-mail messages and tried responding to replies earlier at 5:00 A.M. and again just now at 8:40 A.M.(12/29 E.S.T.), but the webpages won't load. In one case, the webpage did load and I wrote a reply, but the reply wouldn't load. Is the TSG site currently having a problem?

I'm using Windows XP SP2, IE 6.0 SP2, and Sygate Personal Firewall 5.6.2808.

This webpage is loading just fine when I send it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
I just went to the "Windows 95/98/ME" section of the forum and replied to a thread there and the webpage loaded just fine.

The problem seems to be with getting a webpage to load from an E-mail link. Let me try to do it again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
I think Mike may be working on something, I've seen one posting error message, and it appears that server 1 may be offline.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
AcaCandy:

I went back into my Hotmail account and was able to reply to all the messages and get the webpages to load.(y)

Thanks for your reply.:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
You're always welcome :)

I see server 1 is now back up.

Happy Holidays :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online