1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Having trouble installing phone drivers.

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Meeee, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meeee

Meeee Thread Starter

So here's my problem, I'm trying to connect my Razr V3 to my vista laptop so I can flash some things into the phone. Now here comes my problem I plug in my phone and the new hardware found window pops up. Now I need to install the 5 drivers to get this to work however I can't select ones I want to install I click install drivers and it looks for them and then fails.

How can I get an Install from advanced location like in XP?

2. vicks

vicks

I use my Razr V3 as a modem also. You need to download the drivers from Motorola, also, do you have the data cable for it?
    vicks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753397

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice