Having trouble with my tablet

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sweetc83

I have a iview 7.1.1 tablet model 730tpc and am having problems with the home button and the window button.
When I first got the table new I had no problem then all of a sudden those to buttons stop working no matter what I do.i have factory reset it and it still doesn't work.what happened and how do I fix it?

TerryNet

First Name
Terry
From the information I found this device supposedly runs Android, so I moved the thread from Other Mobile Devices.

what happened
You gambled and bought a piece of junk. And lost. :( Sometimes those under $100 tablets last long enough to make the price worthwhile. Is there any warranty or money-back guarantee?

and how do I fix it?
Hoping that somebody here has a suggestion, but fixing it is likely not a real possibility.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts