1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Having trouble with web cam

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by busted_bones, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. busted_bones

busted_bones Thread Starter

MY lap top came with a built in web cam and I am having trouble getting it to function properly. Im not sure why but it is refusing to record video or go live for use with skype. Im getting frustrated as I've tried re downloading the drivers and reinstalling them but it doesnt seem to be working. The web cam is a Genesys Logic usb 2.0 PC Camera. Google refuse to let me access their website because it believes I 'll get a virus from it. Any suggestions?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!