1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Having troubles with my 6600

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Devistatr, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devistatr

Devistatr Thread Starter

hey guys
    i just got an nvidia GeForce 6600 (AGP), i installed it correctly, i hav the latest drivers and everything, but there is 2 things going wrong!
    1. when i play higher end games like BF2, all the textures, models, and particles look like they havnt been completed, theyre all missing bits everywhere.
    2. i hav to manually start the fan everytime i start my pc, it wont start unless i push it.
    Can any1 help me plz? :(

2. norton850

norton850

Do you have the power connectors plugged into the card and have an adequate PS. If you do then you need to return the card. You should not have to hand start the fan.

3. Devistatr

Devistatr Thread Starter

yeh its plugged in, but i hav no idea if its a good enough PS or not, how can i tell??

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/544438

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice