HD data recovery

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

boggles67

I recently had to have my HD replaced and i need to recover the data from the old HD, mainly Photos. I was told that the HD had an electrical failure as opposed to a mechanical one if this helps..any suggestions on where i can send the HD to get the data recovered would be great..

Hello and need help,

Running Vista on NVIDIA 8K series with SATA setup in RAID1 (MIRROR), onboard RAID controller after Windows Updates ran for a day then BSOD. RAID utility (Media Shield) says "Mirror Degraded-BIOS only recognized SATA2 Mirror. I installed new HD-BIOS sees both drives-RAID utility recongnized and I tried Rebuild, it stated "healthy"-hit F7 to finish then CTR X to exit. results of no rebuild and it tries to boot up w/o sucess.
I set computer up with only the new HD as IDE and is running ok on the one drive.
My MAIN concern is to get the pics off of the good RAID1 Drive, any suggestions??
Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online