1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hd in pavillion 6333

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by STUPIDGIRL, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. STUPIDGIRL

STUPIDGIRL Thread Starter

I wanted to remove the hd in an hp pav 6333, I thought that would be fairly easy since the hd in the hp pav 4540 and pav 6644 are really easy to get to and to take out but when I opened up the case on the 6333 I had trouble finding the hd then when I did I found that it is install inside some kind of casing in the computer. How do you get it out??? If you know where on the internet I can get a diagram of the inside of a 6333 please let me know.

2. catlady13

catlady13

3. STUPIDGIRL

4. STUPIDGIRL

I had to take the front of the tower off to get the hd out. That was.....................well, I guess interesting would be the word. Well I got it out so.........on to the next thing, whatever that will be.

Thanks!

~susiejo

5. catlady13

catlady13

wow YUCK some of those bezels are a misery to figure out.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!